Alan Hart is an author, former Middle East Chief Correspondent for Independent Television News, and former BBC Panorama presenter specializing in the Middle East. Throughout his career he has interviewed great historical figures like King Faisal of Saudi Arabia, Yasser Arafat, President Jimmy Carter, and Golda Meir. For a more in depth look into all of Alan’s great work, I highly suggested visiting his website where you can find tons of articles, videos and books.
You can contact Alan Hart via his website here.
Topics Covered in this Episode:
- Why did the Americans/Obama wait eight years to do this and abstain
- Why has Netanyahu gone wild over the U.S. abstention
- Why did the UK vote in favour of the resolution
- Where did Kerry find the strength and courage to lambast the Israelis
- Why would a weak country like Senegal which receives development assistance from Israel vote in favor
- Why did the U.S. media follow this dispute so closely instead of overlooking it as much as possible