This episode of the Greed for Ilm Podcast, author Dr Timothy Sharp, aka Dr. Happy, joins us to talk about his book “100 Ways to Happiness.” Dr. Timothy Sharp holds a masters degree in clinical psychology. In 2003, he established The Happiness Institute, which is devoted to enhancing happiness in as many individuals, families, and organizations as possible by providing coaching and consulting services. Dr. Sharp has written several best-selling self-help books, including The Good Sleep Guide and The Happiness Handbook. He appears regularly as conference speaker and media commentator.
Purchasing Dr. Sharp’s Book:
- “100 Ways to Happiness” can be purchased on Amazon Hardcover
Topics Mentioned in this Episode Include:
- What is Positive Psychology?
- What is Happiness?
- Some Reasons Why People are Unhappy
- Importance of Incremental Change
- Importance of Recognizing your Strengths
- Remembering to be Happy!
- Be Affirmative in Conversation
- How to deal with criticism
- What is the “Plus-Ten Zone”